Mobile: 86--153 0539 9011
Concrete pole and concrete pole making machine and concrete electric pole supplier
1) saving a great deal of steel, about 30~70% (employing cold drawn steel wire can save 30%~60%; Employing high stress steel wire can save 40%~69%).
2) crack resistance can increase about 3~5 times.
3) rigidity increases 1~3 times.
4) reducing the cost (using cold drawn steel wire can reduce 25%~40%; Using high stress steel wire can reduce 12%~21%).
5) good durability, can delay the existence and expansion of cracks.
6) protect the environment on which human beings depend on for existence, and reduce the deforestation.
Pre-stressed concrete spun pole spinning machine is a kind of mould equipment, which used for making a variety of different diameter and length of reinforced concrete poles and other cement products.
Pre-stressed concrete spun pole spinning machine is operated by remote-controlled continuously variable motor. It runs smoothly and has a variable-speed range. So the production of concrete pipes and piles are good at quality.
The base of the machine is welded in box-type structure, sturdiness and durability. The bearings are sealed and reliable, long life. Random electric control equipment is complete and easy to use.
3. Working principle
1) adding the slurry into the mould, it is driven quickly and rotated in the same speed of the machine. Each component is separated and released under the centrifugal force. Usually the higher the slurry rotate speed, the better the slurry separating effect.
2) centrifugal sedimentation is the use of different density of each component in the slurry, which is rotated under the centrifugal force. To realize the liquid - solid (or liquid - liquid) separation.
3) the speed of separation is slow when the viscosity of slurry is high.
4) it is good for centrifugal sedimentation when the slurry density is different in each component.
4. Kindly send me inquiry with these answer as below:
1) capacity? ? How many poles will be produced per day?
2) land size? ? Actually, the land size decide the capacity. Do you have enough land to meet it? If you can, kindly send me the workshop layout and detail data.
3) working time? All day run or half day? How many hours per day?
4. )concrete strength, c60(PC) or c80(phc)? ? The difference is c80 pole need steam curing by autoclave, higher strength.
5)what about these two types pole size? Such as length, diameter. The mould size and price is based on it.
6) what is your budget? ? And how about automation degree? ? Full-automatic need more investment.
7) local market? ? Do you have done market research? If the local demand is not big, we will recommend more suitable capacity
|top end inner diameter (mm)||Tread (mm)||Running wheel diameter (mm)||Length (m)|
|300 equal diameter||2000||600||6-9|
|350 equal diameter||2000||650||6-12|
5. The Equipment List Of Whole Spun Concrete Pole Machine:
A Pole / Pile Production Equipment
|1||Mixing station||Evenly mixing the raw material|
|2||Feeding machine||Feed the raw material to Mould|
|3||Heading machine||Heating and pressurizing the PC-Bar to forming a head|
|4||Reinforcing bar cutting machine||Cutting the PC-Bar according to the length require|
|5||Tension machine||Tension the PC-Bar of the Cage|
|6||Spinning machine||Usually have 4-6 speed level.|
Concrete evenly distribution by centrifugal foce
|7||Tension parts||Tesion for mould and steel cage.|
|8||Curing room and cover||C60 curing by room temperature C80 Curing by Autoclave|
|9||Cage making table||Use the PC-Bar to make the steel cage|
|10||Other self- making machine|| |
|2||Pole transporter||2||Air compressor|
| || ||3||Electric welder|
|C||Testing Machine||4||Power matching|
|1||Universal testing machine|| || |
|2||Pressure testing machine||E||Hoisting and transport|
|3||Concrete mixer||1||Portal crane|
|4||Other testing equipment||2||Bridge crane|
|5||Electronic wagon banlance||3||Wheel tyoe loading|
Tel: +86 15305399011